“Very good Japanese”

Cuisines: Chinese
Montrose, Colorado
“Very good Japanese”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Best Miso soup I've had in a while. Very reasonable prices, great location, clean, and a very friendly hostess. Definitely recommend!

Erie, Colorado
“Diverse and tasty menu”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We were hungry for sushi and the gal at our hotel recommended May Palace. We were not disappointed. Although the sushi was not the best we have had in Colorado, it was solid flavor wise. The dumplings our son got were amazing and the egg drop soup was the best I have had. I usually pour a bunch of soy sauce in egg drop soup but not one drop was added to theirs as it was flavorful enough. The old Asian man who waited on us made a couple mistakes when he got busy, but he was helpful and worked hard to maximize our savings with the discounts they were offering. It was really like being waited on by your grandfather. Definitely stop in if you have a hinkering for delicious Chinese, Japanese, or Thai cuisine.

• Visited December 2013
New Castle, Colorado
“Love the dumplings”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Food is always good, I have never gone there and not enjoyed my meal. They are known in town for there steam dumplings, we always have them when we go there for lunch or dinner. The prices are very reasonable for a family of four going out can be expensive at times. They have a lunch menu special but you can order anything on the menu and ask for the lunch size serving. Not a fancy place at but great food and comfortable environment. Also if you ask for spicy you will get spicy which I have found is hard to come by here in Glenwood Springs. I love spicy so this is one of the few places that will actually make things spicy for you if you want.

• Visited November 2013
“My first time I'm the area...”
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

I love my food steaming hot & that's the way it arrived. They have Ti, Chinese & Asian. I would go back. Very good. Small place but friendly ppl & nice quiet atmosphere.

New Castle, Colorado, United States
“Always welcomed”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We eat here at least once a month. The food is awesome and the prices definatly help when your on a budget. Many of my friends have been going here since high school and the owners still call them by name. The remodel brings this place up a couple of notches.

• Visited September 2013