“Excellent”
Review of May Palace

May Palace
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Went with 9 family members and we would have given the chef a standing ovation bytes were squeezed into their private little room near the kitchen. It is always fun to support a restaurant that goes the extra mile. We ordered so many different items and all came out fresh, hot and delicious. Fabulous food service and price!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Don't let the 'dated' atmosphere steer you away--this place has an amazing menu (one of the few places outside of China that has lamb on the menu!). During the recession, the owners have had a discount going on all food items (50% two years ago, 40% this year), so the place is a real bargain. NOT a BUFFET.

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

It is Spring Break and we were looking for a quiet place. The reason why this place is quiet is that it is not good: the tempura was fat and doughy, the rolls bland, the beef teryaki was a thin slice of chewy overcooked meat. Stay away.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I like this place and eat here frequently. Great atmosphere, it reminds me of the chinese restaurants my parents would take us to in the 80's. It tastes like I remember it. I have dined in and had take out. the food is prepared quickly and is served hot. The servers and owners are nice and seem genuinely happy that guests are there. If I lived in the area I would eat here 1-2 times a week.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Every time I have eaten there I have gotten food poisoning and so have the people I have eaten with. It has a strange atmosphere and the food is a little expensive for the quality.