“Good food and good service”
Review of Double Dog Pub - CLOSED

Double Dog Pub
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We travel to Glenwood Springs often on business and have eaten at the Double Dog Pub several times. The menu is a bit limited but we have always enjoyed whatever they bring out of the kitchen. My hubby particularly enjoys the Fish and Chips served with tasty fries which are not heavy like some Fish and Chips tend to be. I generally go for one of their sandwiches. The French Dip is my favorite and it is especially good with a side salad topped with their yummy Pomengranate Vinaigrette. A bit off the beaten path from the main tourist area but conveniently located if you are headed to Target or staying at the Residence Inn or Courtyard just down the street....but worth the extra mile if you are not. Will eat here again.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Found the Double Dog Pub through information in our hotel. It is on the western edge of Glenwood Springs in the newer shopping area, close to Target, so easy to miss if you only stay in the older downtown area. The pub is decorated with anything DOG. We enjoyed looking at all the dog pictures and dog-related decor. Made us really homesick for our boys. We ordered salads, which were unusual combinations, not your typical lettuce/tomatoe combo. The salads were crisp and fresh. Our server was great. Would definately recommend the place.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

If you are over at Residence Inn or Courtyard, this is a great place to go if you don't feel like making your way into town. This place doesn't have the character and charm of some of the older establishments in the main part of Glenwood, but it is convenient, clean, and has good food.
I think it has a varied menu. With reasonable prices. It is within an easy walk of Residence Inn and Courtyard.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

The kids always pick this restaurant for their birthday location. The food is good and atmosphere is nice. Great place to just go have a drink or take the whole family for dinner.

One negative thing is their birthday cake is horrible so I don't recommend it.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have eaten here on a number of occasions as it is within walking distance of the Marriott Residence Inn. This is a family style pub with great food and a small bar (it's not a sports bar). The owners are Labrodor Retriever Lovers as I am ( I have five of them) so the decor has pictures of Labs everywhere. You can mail them a photo of yours and they will put it on the wall of fame. There'splenty of parking and I have never had to wait for more than a couple of minutes. My favorite is teh Rib Eye Sandwich which comeswith Fries and aus ju . Don't pass it up if you're a rib eye lover. Thw owners are wonderful, the staff polite and courteous, and I guarnatee you will enjoy your visit. Must Visit