“Rare find”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Greeted by friendly, courtious staff, loved the decore, best burger (I had the Labradoodle) I have EVER eaten! I was a bit dissapointed in the heat of the green chilli, but I lived in New Mexico so I like my chilli HOT! Will definately recomend this to my friends though. Top notch sandwiches and a few entrees on the menue, excelent selection of beer on tap, nice pub on the corner feel.

There are newer reviews for Double Dog Pub

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We went here with a group of 12. Adults and kids. The beer was good. Service was excellent. The food was great too. My son ate everything. The menu was a little bit better than you average bar food. Definitely some interesting different selections.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

What a really great place. The place is fun and the food is really good. This place is on the other side of the highway, so not very busy. The service was the best I have had in a LONG time. Gordon was our server and he was great. I highly recommend this place, for so many reasons. The owner is spot on with the ideas he has, the food is good, service is good and the cost is average.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

The owner of this restaurant has really hit the nail on the head! His food is fantastic, the atmosphere is fun and inviting and his staff is always very helpful and friendly! On top of all of this, he helps out a local animal shelter and a fundraising group who help people with vet bills. Double Dog is double dog friendly! Highly recommend a visit even if it is just to look at all the dog photos on the walls

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Great service, great atmosphere.
Good quality food served quickly and with a smile.
We will be back.