“Awesome experience!”

Adventure Paragliding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: See the World From an Entirely Different Perspective With no prior training or experience you can take to the skies over Glenwood Springs with a US Hang Gliding Association (USHGA) certified instructor. An instructional paragliding tandem flight combines free-flight and breath taking views to create a totally unique, once in a lifetime experience.
Kentucky
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to try something different and this was absolutely amazing. Pine and his staff do an amazing job, and make you feel so at ease. It is a beautiful site to see, flying off the mountain and gliding through the air. This was one of best experiences we have ever had. Would definitely recommend.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank tfc63

Fort Worth, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Soaring with the birds over amazing mountains and valley!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Totally safe and they run with you right down and off the mountain! Before you know it, your'e flying! Unreal experience that has me wanting to go back for the school they offer. I had to fly on a different day than that of my girlfriend due to wind direction at the take off. Ask to be the first flight of the day for better luck.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Jesse R
Denver, Colorado, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Adventure of a lifetime!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

I had such a great experience and felt safe at every step. I was amazed at how peaceful I felt. Can't wait to go again!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Rebecca F
Metro Portland ME
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Exhilarating, easy, not scary, wonderful pilots, highly recommend for an unforgettable experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

I can't say enough about Pine and his crew. We celebrated my 70th birthday with a family jump: 7 of us. To a person, each found it a memorable and exhilarating trip over Glenwood Springs. The views were fantastic. Both takeoff and landings were smooth and easy. We had one slightly nervous teen who ended up just loving it. The reservation was easy: Pine answered his phone every time I called back to add a person; he was patient and enthusiastic about our jump. I would have thought that we were the only ones he had to answer to. I will absolutely go again whenever I visit Glenwood!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank lspwroo
Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I took this jump with our 16-year-old daughter and we absolutely loved it. The pilots were knowledgeable and calmed my jitters. I highly recommend this adventure!

2 Thank goodtraveler79