“Wonderful Experience! Kudos to Molly!”

Blue Sky Adventures
Ranked #2 of 16 Tours in Glenwood Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1975, Blue Sky has been offering professionally guided whitewater river trips on the Colorado and Roaring Fork Rivers. Conveniently located in downtown Glenwood Springs in the Historic Hotel Colorado and across the street from the famous Hot Springs Pool and Lodge, Blue Sky Adventures is dedicated to providing a whitewater experience that exceeds any of our guests' expectations. Dedicated to safety, service, professionalism and fun since 1975.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed September 19, 2017

in 20 reviews
"company"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend Blue Sky. Went white water rafting with my wife over labor day weekend. Dave our guide was awesome would recommend you request for him. You have to "Ride the Bull"

1  Thank tad2015
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

This trip is well worth the price!! I was nervous at first, as I have never gone water water rafting.. But I am so glad I actually did! Can't wait to go again!!

Reviewed August 29, 2017

See more reviews
Reviewed August 15, 2017

I took my 16 year old daughter for her first whitewater trip. She was very nervous but our guide Patrick put her right at ease. He was great- very upbeat, very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. The manager back at the hotel Colorado gave us a lift over and was great as well. Could not have had a better time and this was the highlight of our stay in the Glenwood Springs area.