“Best part of our Colorado trip”

Glenwood Adventure Company
Family Rafting Adventure
Ranked #3 of 15 Tours in Glenwood Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Glenwood Adventure Company in Glenwood Springs stands ready to put together the adventure that is right for you and your family. We are uniquely positioned to provide activities in some of the best areas of the Rocky Mountains. We offer Whitewater rafting, Biking, Horseback Riding, Segway tours, ATV and RZR tours, Snowmobile tours as well as Duckies,and Paddle board Rentals in some of the most majestic terrain in the world. Our capable staff has years of experience in the outdoors and local knowledge that distinguishes us from the pack and provides a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best part of our Colorado trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband and I were a bit leary about biking 16 miles. We are from Delaware and do
not bike on a regular basis. We arrived at Glenwood Adventure and were immediately put at
ease by the owner and staff. The trip was incredible and we loved every minute of the
experience! The bikes were new and had comfortable seats. They fitted us with helmets and shuttled us to the top of the canyon. All in all, this was the highlight of our trip. The scenery is
absolutely beautiful and I almost felt like doing it a second time because it was so much FUN! Glenwood Adventure is a good company and we will use them for other excursions when we
return to the area!!!

1 Thank Pamela C

Dacono, Colorado, United States
“Segway Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I went to Glenwood Springs on our Honeymoon and this type of adventure was never on our radar and was never something on my bucket list, but now its on there with a giant check mark next to it!! Josh was an awesome tour guide and Logan was so helpful , We got to the top of the mountain at the time the Para gliders were launching, which again was never on my radar but we are planning on coming back to Glenwood and that is on the list for next time. We had also scheduled a sunset horseback ride the second night in town but due to the weather we rescheduled for the next night and again had rainstorms right at the time we were supposed to start and sadly couldn't reschedule a third time because we were leaving the next morning and very graciously the owner of Glenwood adventure co took us across the street to his wife's ice cream shoppe called Sweet Adventures and bought us some a cone for the cancellation, it may not sound like a lot but it was the small personal gesture that warmed my heart. And may I add I am not an outdoorsy adventure type of person and I think I have totally been converted from this trip!

Glenwood Springs, Colorado
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Too short...!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband and 2 sisters recently experienced a rafting trip with Tate & Jacob and had a fabulous time! After the 2 mile awesome stretch of Class 3 rapids, we switched to a kayak and enjoyed the rest of the trip down the canyon. The views were magnificent...and having them along for the ride was a definite plus! Went back the following day to rent bikes and take a ride along the canyon trail for 12 miles into Glenwood. A very friendly, courteous, attentive and professional company to work with! My only complaint...(which actually isn't!) was that the 2+ hour trips were too short! Just kidding...we all had a great time! Will be back again next year!

Hays, Kansas, United States
“Satisfied Customer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

This was our first time using ‘Duckies’ and what a great experience it was. The staff was very patient and walked us through all of our different options. After a brief safety training session, they ferried us at no cost to the drop off point. The equipment was in excellent condition and we felt very safe and secure while on the water. The river was a pleasant mixture of relaxing calm stretches and more exciting rough water. On the ride back they were very helpful in suggesting other activities that we might enjoy in the area.

Grand Junction, Colorado
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“What Fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

This was our first segway tour. We did the off road tour. Don't be fooled the off road is on a very well kept dirt road so its easy enough for everyone. The best part of this one is you go up this road 2000 feet and have a beautiful view of the entire valley. We just happened to get up there the same time the paragliders were taking off. That was fun to watch. And the segways were so much fun. what a good time. My only negative is our 3 hour tour was only 2 1/2 with half an hour safety.