“Best of the best”

Full Day Bike Rental With Free Glenwood Canyon Shuttle
Ranked #3 of 15 Tours in Glenwood Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Glenwood Adventure Company in Glenwood Springs stands ready to put together the adventure that is right for you and your family. We are uniquely positioned to provide activities in some of the best areas of the Rocky Mountains. We offer Whitewater rafting, Biking, Horseback Riding, Segway tours, ATV and RZR tours, Snowmobile tours as well as Duckies,and Paddle board Rentals in some of the most majestic terrain in the world. Our capable staff has years of experience in the outdoors and local knowledge that distinguishes us from the pack and provides a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Our family of five with kids (5, 11 & 14 years old) loved every adventure we went on with this company. I give five stars to the rafting, paragliding and ATV-ing! The photo package is worth it! Leave your camera behind and let them hand it.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

My 16 year old grandson and I rented bikes to bike through Glenwood Canyon and hike up to Hanging Lake. The night before the bike trip, we had an accident and my car was towed to a garage. When I called Adventure Travel to explain our situation, the girls who answered the phones were helpful... and they were problem solvers!!!; they delivered the bikes to our motel!
The next day the shuttle took us out in the canyon. The driver was like a tour guide. Gave us all kinds of interesting tidbits of info as well as safety tips! Ken, the owner, was awesome he wanted to make sure the rest of our trip was a fun 'adventure'. I HIGHLY recommend Glenwood Adventure Company. Oh, and did I mention... there was no extra charge.
Thank you! Wanda and grandson Erik.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My mom and I recently took a Segway tour with Glenwood Adventure company. We were both beginners, but Logan, our tour guide, made the experience easy and tons of fun. The minute the trip ended, we were both looking for an excuse to do it again!

1  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My wife and I recently visited Glenwood Springs. Looking for something different to do, we found a 3hr segway tour. Off road tour! The tour takes you up above Glenwood, amazing views. We had a blast, the segways were super easy to get the hang of. Our tour guide Logan was the best, a very memorable trip. Thanks for the fun!!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Whilst visiting my family from the UK we decided to try snowmobiling. It was a really fun experience. The guide Jon was great and we were both able to have a go driving, playing around first of all in a large snow field to get the hang of it and then taking it along the tracks right up along the ridge. The views were amazing. I would definatley recommend giving it a go.