“SUP on the Colorado!”

Red Mountain Off-Road Segway Adventure
Ranked #3 of 15 Tours in Glenwood Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Glenwood Adventure Company in Glenwood Springs stands ready to put together the adventure that is right for you and your family. We are uniquely positioned to provide activities in some of the best areas of the Rocky Mountains. We offer Whitewater rafting, Biking, Horseback Riding, Segway tours, ATV and RZR tours, Snowmobile tours as well as Duckies,and Paddle board Rentals in some of the most majestic terrain in the world. Our capable staff has years of experience in the outdoors and local knowledge that distinguishes us from the pack and provides a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Stopped by the shop to investigate SUP (stand up paddleboarding) opportunities for myself and my daughter. We lucked out and there was a team of 2 going out later the same day. The owner was more than willing to let us join the lesson, last minute. Ken was a great instructor and Jacob did a great job as support/instructor in his kayak. It was a once in a lifetime chance for my daughter and they delivered a fantastic learning opportunity. I not only recommend them highly; I would go back!

1  Thank nancy j
"a lot of fun"
"life jackets"

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Jason & Team.
We had a very good time. myself, my wife & a 3 year old on Jason's Raft! It was Awesome!
Your entire team made is most memorable for us as this was our first time rafting experience and has triggers the urge in us to do more. Your entire team, to name few Grace 7 Cera made the most both on & off the raft and river! Thanks.
-Deepak & Family

Reviewed July 4, 2012

This Segway tour was just about the best part of our recent visit to Colorado - only surpassed by the state itself. Intro to Segway 101 given by our tour guide, Thomas, was provided in a serious yet friendly manner so that we immediately felt at ease with the gyro machine. We'd contemplated a ride in another city, but just never got around to it. This time, a wild hair took hold and we are so glad we did! Our only regret is that we did not do the 3 hr tour instead! Current price of $40 is competitive and reasonable for what we got. $65 for a 3 hr. tour is the better deal. Trust me. You'll wish you did. Y'all rock!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

My wife and I were recommended to Glenwood Adventure Company and decided to take a Segway tour, something we'd never done before but it certainly looked fun. This company pays attention to detail, but in a really friendly customer focused way. We were so impressed we came back the next day for a rafting trip down the Colorado River. Great value and great fun, we'd recommend this company to anyone, and most certainly to our friends and family.
We didn't even plan on visiting Glenwood Springs and ended up staying for four nights. We'll definitely return and will make sure we call in to see Ken and his staff at the Glenwood Adventure Company so they can help us plan our stay. Incidentally, not only did we have a great time, but also made some new friends who we look forward to catching up with.

Can't sign off without a special mention to the guys we met, Thomas, Jarod, Mike, Ken and the ladies there who work so hard to make sure everyone has a great time

2  Thank Ian S
See more reviews
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We went to Glenwood Springs for my 50th birthday and went white water rafting through Glenwood Adventure Co. We had a wonderful time. Our guide, John, was excellent. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the area and he made it fun for my 9 year old son as well.
We did the half-day option. It had some good rapids at the beginning, and then it was a nice ride with some moderate rapids as we floated along. White water rafting was the highlight of our trip.
We weren't sure about hiking up to Hanging Lake, but John recommended that we go, and that was awesome as well. When we go back, we will definitely use Glenwood Adventure Co. again.