“5 Star NYC Dinning in the mountains”
Review of The Pullman

The Pullman
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cooper
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We just moved to Colorado from NYC. I am a foodie type that likes new and interesting food. I could not believe that this establishment was in the mountains. The service was superb and the food was AMAZING.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,170)

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We were exploring the western slope for our 1st year anniversary, and from the locals they said to try the Pullman. Great location, the Colorado river across the street, cute little downtown. We stared with the bone arrow,(loved the bone marrow) & the fried goat cheese salad, yum! Then on to the entree, ( we wanted to try different things and save room for dessert), that we opted for.the small plates, mac and cheese for the hubby and squid ink pappardelle with calamari,chorizo in.a red.sauce delish, that was the special for.the night! We had heard the dessert was a must, so we got 2. The bread pudding and rubarb ravaoli with basil ice cream & strawberries! Definantly get the rubarb ravaoli, that is a must! We will be back!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

At the recommendation of the manager of the Glenwood Adventure Company we went to dinner at the Pullman. It all started with our waitress Bridget who was able to take great care of us. From the Wood Creek vodka Martini with hand stuffed blu cheese olivest to a fantastic desert it was a great dinner. Soo good in fact that we quit looking for other restaurants to go to and came back to the same table and the same waitress the next night. Local foods done very well with fantastic service! Don't miss it!

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Overall a great experience and unexpected in a small town like glenwood springs. Reminded me of some of the restaurants in San Francisco.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is, without a doubt, one of the best meals I have had since moving to Colorado 3 years ago!
My husband and I started with the truffled pork rinds They were unique and delicious. We split the quinoa salad with mixed greens, mushrooms and vinagrette dressing. We both loved the taste and the texture of the salad. My husband had the filet which was perfectly cooked and I had the pork belly with grits (I am a
Southern girl--so I appreciate grits). We ended the meal sharing a delicious butterscotch with salted caramel dessert that was super yummy.
Lucky for us, the restaurant was not overly crowded for a Saturday night. As we walked out the door, my husband and I noticed the crowd of people waiting outside for tables at the neighboring restaurants. We both remarked to each other they did not know what they were missing!
On a final note, we were told by our server about your sister restaurant Harman's. Since we live in Denver, we will definitely be giving it a try!