“Eat here in Glenwood!”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cooper
Reviewed January 30, 2013

On a recent trip to Glenwood Springs, hubby and I had dinner here to celebrate his birthday with our 1 year old son in tow. Delicious!! We went early, 5:30ish and there were plenty of families there also. The place has the vibe of The Kitchen in Boulder and is executed perfectly. Prices are SO reasonable - the same meal in Denver would have cost 30% more. We had olives, the poutine, scallops, and the mussels. Wonderful experience and we will be back the next time we head to the hot springs.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,164)

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Made an online reservation through OpenTable and when we arrived the host said the table was not available and would not honor the reservation, even though over half the tables in the restaurant were empty. Host told us we could come back two hours later.
Very pretentious atmosphere; there was a sign hanging in the waiting area that said, " We welcome your well behaved children.". Really?! In Glenwood Springs?

Mark F, Manager at The Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Jenny,

As I mentioned on your voice mail, Opentable book your reservation on an occupied table. They have assured me this will not happen again. If I had open tables we would have loved to celebrate your son's 9th birthday. We have to honor our reservations, otherwise there isn't much reason to take them. Unfortunately when you made yours moments before you arrived, we were already at reservation capacity.

I am sure if you had eaten here, or if you decide to give us another chance you will feel differently.

Rick
the pullman

Reviewed January 26, 2013

My wife and I had a great lunch here. Service was awesome. Atmosphere was good. We had some great salad that were very different from the usual salads you get at most restaurants. The pumpkin bread pudding was great! I would definitely come here again.

Mogalman,

Glad to hear you had a great lunch. We just got 8" of new snow. Ski away, but come back for dinner.

Rick
the pullman

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

As a resident of a resort town, I'm used to hoity- toity restaurants that have fairly good food for a ridiculous price.

Pullman's food is different, tasty, and fair priced. I had a delicious duck meatloaf, that was like a crabcake made of duck--amazing! I also tasted the Mac and Cheese, the steak (superb), the gnocchi, and the the turkey liver sorbet. All were equally tantalizing. For dessert, our table tried their homemade sorbet-- Palisade Peach Maple Bourbon. Yes, that is one flavor, and yes, it was fantastic.

I cannot say enough good things about this place. Go!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

While the menu here is quite upscale, the atmosphere is relaxed and casual. It is a perfect combination of great food and a great relaxed Colorado-casual dresscode. Everyone in our party was pleased with their meal and desert was fantastic. No need to get dressed up, most everyone was in jeans.