“Comfort Food while on the road”
Review of 19th Street Diner

19th Street Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner, Bar, Soups
Description: Family owned and operated by us, for you. 25 years in Glenwood Springs and just getting started. We would love to see you here!
Reviewed June 5, 2014

The BLT and Club sandwiches were made the way you want them to be. The service was friendly and helpful... do not pass up the carrot cake. It made an excellent dessert.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

This is an great breakfast in Glenwood Springs, a nostalgic feel from the 50/60's.
They always have great servers that are engaging and friendly, always keeping that coffee cup full. Good selection of breakfast lunch and dinner items for everyone. Awesome Cinnamon Roll...the locals know where to go.

1  Thank ColoradoVista
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

My family of 6 ate a late dinner here tonight. Three boys had sandwiches, one a childs plate and my husband and I had omelettes. Delicious! Very good service, reasonable price.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We ate here after reading trip advisor reviews and I can't say I am that impressed. We had two orders of ribs, fish and chips and omelette. The omelette was very greasy, the ribs were tough, good ribs should fall off the bone, these had to be gnawed at. The fish and chips were ok though. The beer was good as was the milkshake. Service was ok, nothing special and certainly not like previous reviews on here. It was very reasonably priced but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there again.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I like the setting of this Diner. It really makes you feel like you're in a real diner. (lol, really?) One thing i liked about the place is the staff who works there. I couldn't remember her name but our server who served us was very friendly and interactive. She asked if the food was great and how we were - typical American service but there was something beyond that. Great service! Also, the food was great. One of the best diner breakfast I had since staying here in the United States. So I ordered Eggs, Bacon and Potatoes... typical breakfast again but it was certainly delicious! If you're headed elsewhere and you're passing through Glenwood Springs, try this place. It's worth the shot!