“My favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nepal Restaurant

Nepal Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian, Tibetan, Nepali, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Dear locals and visitors, We are closing this fall for about a month starting October 5th til November 16th of 2014. Thank you for all your continued support and sorry for the inconvenience. We will be renovating the space during this brief closure. Thank you, Sincerely, Nepal
Carbondale, Colorado
“My favorite restaurant”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Whenever I eat at the Nepal restaurant I feel happy. I don't know whether it's the curry or the Chai tea or contact with the wonderful people that run the restaurant. I'm particularly fond of the Chicken Curry, Lamb Masala and the Chicken Tiikka Masala. I doubt if you could go wrong with anything on the menu.Go there, you will like it!

• Visited November 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Great food! Well worth the drive down the canyon.”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

The restaurant is located in a small shopping center / gas station, but the food is great and the service was very attentive and definitely different than anything else that you may find in town. The lamb was fantastic and it made me wish I could have eaten more.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank The_Roaming_Raven
Alameda, California
“We'll worth it!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food, great service. Authentic menu, with enough variety to satisfy everyone. A little way out of town, but well worth the drive.

Visited October 2013
Carbondale, Colorado
“Number one!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

In 1999 we found the Nepali Restaurant in Glenwood Springs and met the Lohani family. I remember laying our new born son on the table while we indulged in the flavors and kindness we found there. We have frequented this place for years now and find it consistently high quality and one that now for us that has become the measure for all other Nepali and Indian restaurants. Recently, I traveled with our now 14 year old son to Nepal and India and The Nepali Resturant in Glenwood Springs was not to be beaten for authentic dishes and flavor. This place is not to be missed.

• Visited October 2013
Colorado
“Must visit, best place to eat!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

If your passing through the valley you definitely must have a meal here! Authentic Nepalese cuisine, amazing flavors in every dish, and wonderful staff!

• Visited October 2013