“Looks can be deceiving”
Review of Nepal Restaurant

Nepal Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian, Tibetan, Nepali
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dear locals and visitors, We are closing this fall for about a month starting October 5th til November 16th of 2014. Thank you for all your continued support and sorry for the inconvenience. We will be renovating the space during this brief closure. Thank you, Sincerely, Nepal
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We arrived at this small joint in an out of the way little strip mall and started wondering if we should go in. We are so happy that we decided to enter. Wasn't much to look at from the inside either. Don't get me wrong though. It was spotlessly clean with a warm and comfortable feel. The staff was so sweet and hospitable that we decided to go ahead and eat because we were starving. Well the service was only out done by the fantastic food. The staff was extremely kid friendly. Our huge party of 18 received top notch service and the food was delivered timely and very well plated. Nearly everyone tried something different and every dish was out of this world tasty. Try the Napalese Specials for an adventure of comingled food cultures. I honestly can't say which was the best dish because each was outstanding in its own right.

1  Thank CostelloZoe

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I was on a road trip with my friends to California and were driving through the Rocky Mountains. We were craving some Indian/Nepali food all along so knowing that there was a Nepali restaurant along our way at Glenwood Springs was music to our ears. The hospitality displayed throughout our dining was very genuine- we talked to the owners and had a very friendly conversation about food and culture. The food was everything we had thought of- very delicious with lots of varieties. I would definitely recommend trying MOMO (dumplings) with Nepali pickle (acchar). My friends had curry dishes and they were also very impressed by the food- that visit became a big

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I felt like it was my family. They are very friendly, nice and kind people paying attention to everybody who comes in. Of course you want to go back as soon as you can for their delicious food and "family" friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Every dish is wonderful and hand crafted with love and talent! My favorite dish is the masala or curry with some nan! Also the chia is to die for and keeps flowing like a waterfall! Do not miss this fantastic place! And dont forget to joke and have a great time with the beautiful family that owns and works there every day with no break!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Very good food and familiar enviroment , suggest all to taste once . Really enjoyed , i recomend my known unknown to visit once and have a great taste in familiar behaviour . Hope to come back again with many friends .