“Amazing Food, Amazing Service and Amazing Talent.”
Review of Nepal Restaurant

Nepal Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian, Tibetan, Nepali
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dear locals and visitors, We are closing this fall for about a month starting October 5th til November 16th of 2014. Thank you for all your continued support and sorry for the inconvenience. We will be renovating the space during this brief closure. Thank you, Sincerely, Nepal
Reviewed May 25, 2012

My hubby and I go to this restaurant whenever we get a chance. Osis (Spelling) is always there and knows my order and has great suggestions for my hubby as soon as we walk in or call in a to-go order. Our First experience there was priceless. My mother-in-law just left our home to go back to Nashville and I cried all day so my hubby asked what I wanted to do and I said eat Indian food. We sat down, found Chicken Makhani on the menu and then Osis got out his guitar and played... I got to sing with him and it rocked. We will continue to be loyal patrons! THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Delicious food, hospitable environment and great service is how I would describe this restaurant. My friends and I were taking a trip to California through I-70 and decided to check out this place last weekend. Two of my friends ordered MoMos (dumplings) and I ordered lamb jalfrezi. I have been to a lot of Nepali restaurants around the country and this ranks right up there. We loved the food and decide to go again on our way back to Colorado. Not to mention the place had a very cozy feel to it. We conversed with the owners (husband and wife) and their children who were very friendly and welcoming. A perfect place to take your family and friends!

Reviewed May 23, 2012

We live on the Eastern Slope of Colorado, but whenever we're in Glenwood Springs, we make sure to dine at Nepal Restaurant. The owners put great love and care into the food. Tonight delicate pieces of cilantro enlivened the Dal Soup, tender-crisp seasoned vegetables enhanced the Chow-chow, and the Tandoori Chicken was, as always, the best we've ever tasted. For our next visit, the owner promised to personally select his favorite menu items for us!

Reviewed May 23, 2012

If you are in the Glenwood Springs area and looking for a great, local place to eat - this restaurant should be your #1 stop for lunch or dinner!!! The food is AMAZING!! We live in the area and have eaten here regularly for years. When we get "take-out" ...............we usually just end up standing at our kitchen island and eating it straight from the cartons!!! It is so good, we don't have the patience to put it on plates and eat at the table. If you are staying in a hotel in Glenwood Springs, it is worth the few mintues drive over to Nepal Restaurant. There is no restaurant in the downtown Glenwood Springs area that compares!!!!!!!!

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Lunch is of course less expensive than dinner. Veggie or meat combos are enough for 2 people. Delish!