“Great hostess in an excellent location”

Best Kept Secret B & B
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Delicious and healthy breakfasts with beautiful dishes and place settings. Reliable tips on things to do and places to see in the area.
The place felt very homey. We had a private area with closet, bedroom and spacious bathroom.
Nice perks after breakfast and throughout the day - tea, almonds,granola bars, water bottles. Great porches to sit on and read or just enjoy the winter warming up to spring. Even discounts on some of the area attractions!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Eliza F, Owner at Best Kept Secret B & B, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Glad you made it home safely - It has finally warmed up here.... come visit us again, and see some flowers blooming! What fun! Eliza

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I stayed for a total of five nights. The owners, Liza and David, were extremely nice and knowledgeable of the area in and around Glenwood Springs. The best location and accommodations that I've experienced in Glenwood Springs. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Easy access to rooms, quiet and very clean
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Eliza F, Owner at Best Kept Secret B & B, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review. We are also very glad you finally got home after all the weather delays and obstacles! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We were coming in somewhat late from Aspen and needed a place to stay; happened on this little gem. I loved our room - it was spacious but cozy with two walls of old and interesting books. We had a soak in the hot tub with coffee and snow falling on our heads and then had a really tasty and filling breakfast. It was so relaxing and Eliza was a really wonderful hostess. I wish we'd had more time to stay and explore town, but I'll make it my go-to spot when travelling to the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
BKSbbmanager, Owner at Best Kept Secret B & B, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Ladies - Thank you for the very nice review and for sharing your pictures! The hot tub soak before breakfast looked especially wonderful and is also one of my favorite things to do! Next time your up in the valley, working your magic as professional photographers, I look forward to having you stay again. Eliza

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Couldn't have been better.
David and Liza are very nice and know everything about the town.
The rooms are comfortable, and the extra perks (hot tub, laundry) were great.

I'd recommend it to anyone, especially people I like.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
BKSbbmanager, Owner at Best Kept Secret B & B, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Thanks for the nice comments. We would love to meet any friends you might recommend as you were both very nice guests! We still have a good amount of snow so it is still winter here! Quiet Season!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

My husband and I stayed with Liza and David for 3 nights and felt thoroughly pampered. The breakfasts were truly delicious, the accommodations quiet and restful, and we will definitely be back. There is a lovely hot tub with gorgeous mountain views. Liza suggested attending the Glenwood Vaudeville Review and helped confirm our reservations. Very gracious hosts!

Room Tip: We stayed in the room at the back which has a larger bathroom attached. The room up front is truly...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lgail1932
CastleRocktraveler, Owner at Best Kept Secret B & B, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Thanks for the nice review - I hope you enjoyed the Vaudeville Show - It really is great fun... Looking forward to your next visit. Peace & Belssings.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our time at the Best Kept Secret B&B. Liza was a wonderful hostess and made our time their very special. She was very friendly and made a very healthy and delicious breakfast for us. We loved how close we were to everything and especially enjoyed having access to bikes provided by Liza. We loved our room and the furnishings of the B&B as well as Liza's front porch, flower beds and swing. Very cute place and I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: There are two rooms and guest have access to the living area, complete with mini-fridge, computer wi...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
BKSbbmanager, Owner at Best Kept Secret B & B, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

I am so delighted you enjoyed your stay so much. Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review. The fall is delightful in Glenwood - Come see us again!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Liza made the most scrumptious breakfast! And the Boudoir room was cozy, romantic and just the ticket. Liza was a great host and he knowledge of the Glenwood Sprigs area made this retereat effortless for my wife and I. Good Food, Great host and a hot tub to boot - what's not to love?

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
BKSbbmanager, Owner at Best Kept Secret B & B, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

I am glad you enjoyed yourselves so much. The a soak in the hot tub in the afternoon sun is just GREAT; I have to agree with you on that one.... and I'm glad you enjoyed my cooking, too!