“Breakfast”

Add it.
Haute Plate Bistro
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Description: Great Food, Home Made Breads, Glenwood's Favorite Breakfast, Come on in for the special of the day
Nebraska
“Breakfast”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Went here for breakfast during our visit. Food was good....my husband really liked his breakfast burrito. There was dust on the ceiling that fell on my mother in law while she was eating. The place needs a good cleaning! Ordered a cappucino to go & the waitress seemed annoyed....think she was the only one running the floor & was too busy to serve....

• Visited March 2012

Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“pleasant surprise”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Took my family here for lunch everthing tasted wonderful the chicken salad sandwich, pizza and the club sandwich all so yummy. Lunch was so good we returned for breakfast the next morning and wonderful again, this is a hidden gem!

Loveland, Colorado
“good services!”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

good lunch and friendly services! don't forget stop by.

Visited March 2012
“Nope”
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Our food arrived quickly, but was pretty tasteless and boring. French dip was beyond dry and overly salty, Mac n cheese for my son was over-cooked and congealed, found a hair in my other sons frozen chicken strips, and you'll be charged for soda refills without notice. Ugh! My husband did like his club sandwich. The restaurant was also dusty and dirty. Will not be back.

Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“hit and miss”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I work downtown Glenwood and sometimes walk here for lunch. Everything I've ever tried has been standard but the location is great and they usually aren't as busy as other downtown restaurants.They have a $6.99 lunch special -- slice of pizza, salad and drink. Not a bad deal, but the last two times I've come here, the "salad" is literally a handful of lettuce on the corner of the plate.
The pizza is nothing extraordinary. They usually have 2 pre-prepared pizzas out that you can choose from and you can add some extra topping to the cheese on if you'd like. Today they added peppers to the cheese pizza for me. I'm not sure if the cook sautee'd the peppers in oil and didn't strain it before adding them to my slice, but the pizza was very very oily.
Not to sound cranky and picky (but just trying to be honest) the ladies room really needs to be cleaned. The white door is so filthy around the handle that it is black. Kinda made me wonder "what's the point" when I looked at the birght yellow "employees must wash hands" sign hanging right next to it. Good thing I carry hand sanitizer.
All in all, if they served actual side salads, I wouldn't be quite so disappointed or niggle over the price. But I left today feeling like I just paid $10.59 ($7.59 + $3 tip) for what I could have got at 7-11 for $2.50. (And 7-11's pizza is tastier.)

• Visited September 2011