Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

from $59.00
from $49.00
from $69.00
More Info
All reviews great company double shoshone day trip colorado river water shoes an excellent guide amazing experience inflatable kayaks clear creek these guys bucket list white water raft guide pebbles brad rafting rapids
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome time! Our guide Taylor was so sweet. Relaxing afternoon, just what we wanted nothing crazy. Definitely recommend and will be back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a must do for all of my visiting guests. I did a trip in July and then again in September. The river is always changing and having the experienced guides at Defiance takes out the worry and puts in the fun! Best rafting company in Glenwood!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ben did a fabulous job guiding and keeping a smile on everyone’s face!! 10/10 would go again!! Loved it!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our trip being in the slower part of the season, we were treated amazing by all of the Defiance Rafting staff. One of us was a first time rafter and the staff did a great job to ease the jitters. Our guide was Ben who was absolutely awesome and made sure there is never a dull moment. I would strongly recommend going rafting with Defiance to anyone and everyone and have memories for a lifetime! 5stars hands down!

Reviewed September 13, 2019

My friends and I loved this experience. It was beautiful scenery.Rafting through the canyons was breath taking. Our tour guide Aston was wonderful. He was both informative and entertaining. I highly recommend the trip with this company.