“We were very pleasantly surprised.”
Review of Fin's Grille and Raw Bar - CLOSED

Fin's Grille and Raw Bar
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2011

The restaurant is tucked under an overpass but the interior is tastefully decorated. We were there on a relatively empty evening with only one other couple so we had a lot of attention from wait-staff. We also had live music - which is to say a guy at a keyboard playing sort of lounge lizard music...soundtrack of drums provided by his iPod. It was more humorous than anything but with the wine we didn't care. The food was yummy (don't bother with crab cakes but calamari was superb). It is pricey though.

Reviewed February 1, 2011

This place is a hoot! We sat at the raw bar and were entertained by the chef, bartender and numerous locals. The banter was priceless and we laughed out loud alot. Food was great, very imaginative. Nice TVs in the lounge for watching sports too.

Reviewed January 15, 2011

Meal was exceptionally prepared. Service outstanding. Atmosphere both comfortable and pleasing.

Reviewed January 13, 2011

My wife and I eat out alot. At Fins we had a great time. There are a lot of locals at the bar. We went on a Tuesday so my wife had half price apps. we took advantage of that and just ordered some what Tapas style.

Reviewed January 9, 2011

I travel through Glenwood Springs on a regular basis and always look forward to my diner at Fin's. I have had over 50 meals here and have never had a complaint. I think some folks might not understand that Fin's is fine dining reastaurant in a blue collar town and review this place unfairly. Those of us that truly know Fin's understand that quality and service are first and foremost. Ive never felt that I did'nt get my moneys worth. Quite honestly this place is a gem. They staff has a personality that is contagious. I usually sit at the bar and get to watch, listen and participate in the banter that goes on between the staff and patrons. Ive never left without having a good laugh, and great meal. Dont miss this place you will love it.