“Had a great time”
Review of Fin's Grille and Raw Bar - CLOSED

Fin's Grille and Raw Bar
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Carbondale, Colorado
“Had a great time”
Reviewed January 13, 2011

My wife and I eat out alot. At Fins we had a great time. There are a lot of locals at the bar. We went on a Tuesday so my wife had half price apps. we took advantage of that and just ordered some what Tapas style.

• Visited December 2010

Denver, Colorado
“Fantastic”
Reviewed January 9, 2011

I travel through Glenwood Springs on a regular basis and always look forward to my diner at Fin's. I have had over 50 meals here and have never had a complaint. I think some folks might not understand that Fin's is fine dining reastaurant in a blue collar town and review this place unfairly. Those of us that truly know Fin's understand that quality and service are first and foremost. Ive never felt that I did'nt get my moneys worth. Quite honestly this place is a gem. They staff has a personality that is contagious. I usually sit at the bar and get to watch, listen and participate in the banter that goes on between the staff and patrons. Ive never left without having a good laugh, and great meal. Dont miss this place you will love it.

Visited December 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible service, outrageous prices, stay away!”
Reviewed December 27, 2010

We have been to Fin's 3 times in the last year, and each experience was worse than the one before. This last time was the worst. We had reservations for 7:00, arrived at 6:50 and they had already crossed our name off the list, so we had to wait to be seated, even though the bar was wide open. The hostess had no idea where to seat us, and once we were finally seated, it took over 5 minutes for us just to get menus, and the waitress didn't even get to our table for another 10 minutes. She greeted us, said she'd be with us shortly and left. No drinks, no bread, no wine list, nothing. Then we looked at the menu--the prices were outrageous, the choices were limited and the items had no descriptions whatsoever (it simply said "steak" or "chilean seabass"). We continued to wait for a waitress, a hostess, anyone--we were really hungry at this point--and finally decided to walk out. No one stopped us, no one asked if anything was wrong.

1 Thank mikaelakelly
denver
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“STAY AWAY - They'll Cheat You”
Reviewed November 3, 2010

My family and I ate there on 10/29. The food was average and over-priced. The real problem was paying the bill. I first attempted to use a pre-loaded gift credit card. They said it would not authorize, so I then gave them another card instead. They then billed both cards...so they doubled billed me. I'm now in the process of disputing the charge on my credit card (what a hassle!). Do yourself a favor - avoid this restaurant like the plague!!!!

1 Thank dendave
Staplehurst, Nebraska
“The Fin's & Chips Rock”
Reviewed October 17, 2010

We came for happy hour and the food was amazing!!! The price is right. The service is excellent . Fish Tacos to die for!!!