“Breakfast in Glenwood Springs”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We had heard good things about Village Inn's breakfasts. We went on a shopping trip to Glenwood and stopped at VI for a late breakfast. Breakfast is served all day. We had eggs, turkey sausage, pancakes and hash browns. All was very good at a reasonable price. Service was prompt and good. The VI is very convenient, right at the main Glenwood town exit off of the interstate. We would go back if driving thru or to Glenwood. However, we would not go out of our way just to eat here.

There are newer reviews for Village Inn

Reviewed February 27, 2014

We came here for dinner after a long drive. We got a seat and ordered quickly. However, after over 40 minutes the food came and was cold and salty. I'll never go back as the staff didn't seem to care about any of the problems.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

My wife and I visited this restaurant Sunday morning on a weekend stay. The restaurant was very busy and we waited about ten minutes to be seated. The service was good and the food was prepared well. The coffee was better than at a VI in Arvada where we'd eaten a couple days earlier.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Just spent 2 nights in Glenwood Springs, have eaten here before but mostly had breakfast at a different breakfast spot across the highway. Last trip to Glenwood we found the Village Inn and discovered that they had a much better breakfast at a lower price than we were getting. Service was a bit slow, but it was a very busy place during the morning hours. Great Place, Great Breakfast at a Great Price. Will be back here in the future.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I ate here last Sunday and it was very good. I was alone so I was seated very quickly. My server was at the table within seconds and she was very nice. I ordered just as quick and the food seemed to be there within minutes. I had the Denver Omelet bowl and I loved it. There was a lot of food and I was unable to finish all of it. I would recommend Village Inn for breakfast any day of the week as I truly enjoyed it.