“Good food and quick service”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 28, 2013

They just renovated this restaurant and it looks great. We were just stopping in on a road trip and were anxious to get back on the road. Our server was quick with taking our order and delivering our food! The food was actually very good! We were pleasantly surprised!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Maybe because I'm used to very poor British equivalents like Little Chef I was impressed. Friendly service and plentiful and tasty all day breakfast fare. Price was good too.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were here for a brief informal breakfast business meeting, three of us. We ordered an average breakfast...it never came, it never came, it never came....we left. Can't get much worse, I don't know how they stay in business, but always full of customers who just don't care, I guess, never again.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My hubby and another couple ate there on 04/13/2013. We had had a few drinks before going there. We ate dinner which wasn't up to par Nothing to great, but after leaving we where stopped by the Sherriffs Dept. We where told that the Village Inn had reported us drunk. We weren't.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

The food was poor and the service was worse. My husbands hash browns were burnt on the outside and frozen in them middle and he got the wrong order of sausage. Waitress was very displeased that he complained. We did not go back the next day.