“Wait, wait wait....”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were here for a brief informal breakfast business meeting, three of us. We ordered an average breakfast...it never came, it never came, it never came....we left. Can't get much worse, I don't know how they stay in business, but always full of customers who just don't care, I guess, never again.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My hubby and another couple ate there on 04/13/2013. We had had a few drinks before going there. We ate dinner which wasn't up to par Nothing to great, but after leaving we where stopped by the Sherriffs Dept. We where told that the Village Inn had reported us drunk. We weren't.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

The food was poor and the service was worse. My husbands hash browns were burnt on the outside and frozen in them middle and he got the wrong order of sausage. Waitress was very displeased that he complained. We did not go back the next day.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

My wife and I picked the Village Inn for lunch during a mid-October 2012 stay in Glenwood Springs CO. Our choice was driven as much by the convenient proximity of the restaurant to our motel as it was to anything. We arrived somewhat after the peak of the noon hour crowd, but it was on a Wednesday, which is the day that a slice of VI pie is given free of charge to all customers, so there was still a goodly number of diners in the place. But we were greeted warmly, seated promptly, and gave our lunch order to our server. My wife ordered a salad and soup of the day, which she enjoyed; I ordered a bowl of chili, which was okay, but only after dosing it rather liberally with Tabasco and vinegar (a personal taste) to give it some character. The pie we received gratis and with our appreciation was okay, too, but the quality of neither the filling nor the crust was anywhere near that of the pie my wife bakes in our home. Given our limited opportunities to dine in Glenwood Springs, I rather regret that we did not look further than the Village Inn. But on the other hand, the informal surroundings are family-friendly, the price is reasonable, and the clearly place fulfills the needs of lots of folks in the Glenwood Springs area.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

great service and food.. the server was very imformative about things to do in Glenwood. Had the breakfast special.. good prices.. hot food