Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great little resort. Well worth a visit

So we visited this en route to Utah. Flying into Denver if you're en route to aspen it's well... read more

Reviewed March 6, 2023
Amanda J
United Kingdom
via mobile
Unexpected vibe and quality

My son and I came to Sunlight for his ski race. I love the vibe and the amount of locals. The... read more

Reviewed February 22, 2023
jessicafH9516UK

Recommended experiences in and around Glenwood Springs
from $68.00
More Info
from $78.00
More Info
All reviews ski resort lift tickets ski lessons ski patrol powder skied skiing snow aspen
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2020 via mobile

Amazing experience from the minute we walked through the door to the very last minute of our tour. Ty and his boys are fun, encouraging and extremely knowledgeable. A must do for any skills level. The scenery was beyond words. Can't wait to come back again.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed March 5, 2020

This was the first time for me to snowmobile, and it was even better than I had imagined! Travis took great care of our group to ensure we were safe while we sledded along the path and zipped off-trail. He happily snapped our family photos and allowed us to play in the field at our own pace. The tour was better than advertised and the customer service was outstanding. The enthusiasm from Travis and Ty was contagious and now I want my own sled. My husband, teenaged daughter, and I consider this to be the highlight of our winter ski trip.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed March 2, 2020

Our time spent on the mountain on snowmobiles was the best experience during our stay in Glenwood Springs. Ty loves sharing his vast knowledge of the beautiful Nat’l forrest and it’s apparent that he truly wants each guest to have a great experience and leave having a greater love for the mountains. It is surreal being over 10,000 feet up on the mountain surrounded by unbelievable beauty. Truly life-changing. Everyone needs to have this experience at least once❀️

Reviewed March 2, 2020

This is one of those Once in a Lifetime trips that we cannot wait to do again! Ty and our guide, Edwin made sure we had what we needed to be comfortable for the 45.6 mile ride out to Electric Mountain Resort. Edwin was our guide for the trip. He was friendly, skilled, patient, and fun. The scenery was breathtaking, and the machines were so comfortable and fun to drive. Electric Mountain is an awesome destination - only accessable by snowmobile or helicopter this time of year. Great food, beautiful accomodations, so much to do, and the staff was wonderful. If you are looking for a very very special adventure, this is it!

Reviewed March 1, 2020

I like the slopes and the view but not the lifts and the restaurant food. Lifts are not safe ,scoops too fast as a result slammed my lower back hard upon sitting therefore not senior friendly. The path to get off the lift is narrow, not good for beginners. We ordered burgers, the bottom of the bread was still frozen and doughy and the chips with it seems old and double fried almost burnt. Lousy burger and too pricey for the quality. Powderhorn is expensive also but the quality of their food surpasss yours.

1  Thank mars_lmn