We had a mixed experience. The place was very clean, the room especially with comfortable beds and high quality linens and towels; and the staff were welcoming. But we were here in August and it was hot, and the grand old place has no AC! Sure you can open the windows but to noise and fumes from the kitchens. Then there is only one elevator in the whole hotel, so with luggage you can wait ages, a real 10 minutes! No doubt this was once a fine, luxury hotel but the owners obviously have done little to update it since 1930.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs