Glenwood Springs is a quick escape from the city several times a year and we always stay at Hotel Colorado. It's a beautiful, historic hotel, once the stopping point for President Theodore Roosevelt (there is a suite named after him) and a fine place to stay. The hotel is dog friendly, a plus for us and our dog Horton and is also a non-smoking establishment. The staff is always friendly and accommodating, there is a comfortable bar, a coffee shop, a restaurant, a spa downstairs (La Provence) as well as an adventure shop which rents bicycles and arranges various outings. The hotel is located directly across the street from the hot springs and the courtyard has an outdoor bar open in the summer months. We've stayed here many times and will return as often as we can. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs