We used the Hotel Colorado as our home base to ski Vail, Snowmass, Aspen, and Sunlight. The location was only 15 minutes to Sunlight, 1 hour each way to Vail and Snowmass/Aspen. At night we ate in many nice restaurants in Glenwoood Springs, as well as enjoyed the Springs and the Vapor Caves. The location was great, the rooms, while not luxurious, were clean and comfortable, and my three kids and myself were able to stay at a very affordable price. The staff was very friendly and helpful. For the price, it cannot be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs