We stayed here for Valentine's Day weekend 2014. The hotel property and surrounding area is beautiful with tons of history. The front desk staff and shuttle driver were friendly and accommodated our every request. The hotel is within walking distance to the hot springs pool and the main area of Glenwood which has great restaurants. We really enjoyed the Brew Pub and The Pullman. We plan on staying here again - Great Experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs