We stayed here in July. It is unbearably hot. The location is great, the springs are great.... but the service and the hotel leave quite a lot to be desired... It took forever to check in, the rooms were average. Personally, I quite liked the 'authenticity' about the place - If Abraham Lincoln had passed in the corridors, you wouldn't have questioned it - but the heat is stifling. The ice machines didn't work. Nor did the cold drinks vending machine. I tried to get some iced water from Reception, but (even though there were staff there) they don't do service until 6am. We checked out after a day and continued on our journey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs