My husband and I stayed here for just one night and had a nice time. We loved the old feel and that they had kept the Victorian style. We found out after we checked in that the hotel is haunted which added a bit of excitement for us! There was a stain on our floor, but other than that the room felt clean and nice. We visited in October so air conditioning wasn't necessary but they did have a window cooler in the room. We had breakfast at the restaurant and I wasn't very impressed. The food was pretty bland but not overly pricey. Our favorite thing about the hotel was the history you could almost feel there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs