Our family has stayed at this hotel for the past 43 summers. It is a great location if you are into relaxing in the natural hot springs or taking advantage of all the wonderful things this part of the state has to offer. The hotel is bursting with charm and history and will take you back years to a time long gone. A person can spend days reading captions on the pictures that cover the walls in the lobby and floor where the rooms are located. The things that add the charm are the same things that detract from the hotel. There is no air conditioning and West facing rooms can seem like a boilerroom. The furniture is all period items and this extends to the bathrooms which leave much to be desired. For what you pay one would expect more comfort and amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs