It was a wonderful weekend in that historic hotel. Have been told, that this old hotel has no AC, but the big fan in the room was just the right size for cooling down the room in the night! Enjoyed the beautiful view to the mountains and the great historic place. If you ever come to Glenwood Springs: Stay in this hotel and enjoy the atmosphere in the lobby and the large hallways! You'll feel like you are living in times of the first settlers. Don't miss the Hot Springs and the Adventure Park! And also have a large Margarita at the Mexican restaurant "Fiesta Guadalajara" next to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs