This is our first choice of places to stay in Glenwood. We love the history and the beautiful gardens, and the fact that dogs are welcome. The rooms are pretty, if old, but everything works and we like the historic nature of the place. It is clean and well run and the staff is friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs