This is a great hotel to spend a couple days. It is next to the hot springs pool and an easy walk to local eateries. The hotel and bar staff was very friendly and helpful.. The lobby is well maintained and serves as a reminder to bygone days of luxury.The lobby bar carries forth the elegance of the lobby and is worth a stop over. We stayed on the fourth floor where it does lose some of the elegance. While the room still had the old style of pipes running along the high ceiling, the interior and carpeting was comfortable with an HD television and very restful bed. In fact, the bed was on par with beds promoted by many higher class hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs