A great place to stop and bathe in the thermal springs high in the Rockies. We were on a road trip and were
en route from Colorado to the Grand Canyon North Rim.
We dined on very average steaks and icecreams in predictably obscenely sized portions in the floodlit garden. At least at night one can't see the flaking and stained paintwork!
We stayed in a very reasonably priced family room but the shower and bathroom facilities were two star at best and the presence of bare and audible pipe work in the rooms was more Fawlty Towers than Waldorf Astoria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs