Strange hotel with a lot of history. Built in the 1890s and has a fantastic feel to it. The entrance and lounge/lobby are really impressive.However be warned that the rooms are a little old fashioned and could do with a refurb. Nearly all the staff were helpful and attentive. Do not eat in the hotel as the restaurant is poor. Nice and comfortable bar area. Good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs