The rooms are certainly in need of some up dated maintenance but are still comfortable and for the price I cannot really complain. This is a very cool historical hotel and given some of the flaws mentioned in the other reviews it still is worth staying just to experience some its really cool history and old fasioned ambiance.
Staff were very nice and made you feel very welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs