“Avoid it”

Yampah Spa and Vapor Caves
More attraction details
Owner description: The Vapor Caves are other-worldly and perfect for relaxing after a day of outdoor activities.
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I had a massage at the caves. We went there because it was cheaper than the pool. Believe me we got what we paid for. This was the single worst massage I have ever had. I don't believe the therapist had any training at all. Avoid it.

3  Thank ThreeMuskateers2012

Reviewed January 1, 2013

This was the first time I have tried the caves. I have been told for years what a great place it wes. I got a wonderful message and will be going back to check out the rest of the services!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

My massage with Dusty was OUTSTANDING.......The facial was pretty good. The caves are an relaxing - just not sure about the air quality down there...... :o

Reviewed November 14, 2012

The unique natural underground vapor caves have a healing and rejuvenating effect. The body treatments, natural mineral baths and massages are first rate. Try the monthly special package

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Love the spoiling that we get at the Yampah Hot Springs -- the packages include yummy portions of their services such as massage, mud bath and all day access to the caves. The prices have been steadily going up. Another downside is that there are sheets separating each massage table so you have to be uber quiet during massages.