“Relaxing”

Yampah Spa and Vapor Caves
More attraction details
Owner description: The Vapor Caves are other-worldly and perfect for relaxing after a day of outdoor activities.
Reviewed March 8, 2012

A good place to relax after a day of skiing! It was easy to find and the ambiance was awesome!

1  Thank Jillian T
in 11 reviews
"robe"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed March 3, 2012

I went to the caves at the Yampah Spa (caves only - no spa services). The caves were $12 which seemed high for what you got. It did not feel like you were in a cave...it was a like a hot dungeoun that smelled like rotten eggs. I thought bats were going to fly out and attack me at anytime, if the gross old men didn't get me first. We also weren't given a robe, just a towel and had to ask for flip flops (not offered to us when we checked in).

I would not go back again. I'm not judging the spa services at all...just the caves. I did not think these were "special" or "relaxing". Pass!

3  Thank Ann R
Reviewed January 9, 2012

I visited Yampah Spa in Glenwood Sprigns a few weeks ago. The vapor caves are an absolute treat for $12 but the Spa treatment not so much. My friend and I signed up for the Herbal Wrap ($70) and came away more stressed and frustrated. The wrap consisted of us lying between 2 hot towels and laying there for 20 minutes. Nothing else, that's it...I could have done that myself for a fraction of the price. We were expecting a little bit more than a damp towel sandwich for 70 bucks. From now on, I'll stick to the caves.

2  Thank maditan
Reviewed January 7, 2012

This place is very neat. Very hot, so if you don't like hot don't go...into the caves that is. Their spa has always been top notch service, very professional. The mud baths and salt rubs are awesome.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My trips to the area include a must visit to the Vapor Caves - always a treat! The fees are modest, a wonderful and unique place to take friends who have never partaken. The caves are so natural, almost surreal - and I love how my body reacts to both the vapors and the heat. Close your eyes, feel the days tension melt away as your body sheds itself of toxins. The vapors are a treat to my sinuses. The effects make both my body and mind feel so much clearer .