“Great way to see the canyon”

Glenwood Canyon Bike Trail
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: This bike trail winds through a canyon and offers scenic vistas of the Colorado River.
Colorado
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Great way to see the canyon”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

a little noisy in some spots from I-70 traffic but beautiful and not to hard a ride.

Visited July 2012

Sacramento, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Gorgeous”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I am a recreational biker, although I am in decent shape from working out. Except for a couple of hills that I had to walk my bike up, the rest of the trail was pretty level, which is my kind of bike riding. We had only a couple of hours so we were only able to bike part of it, but it was gorgeous. I definitely want to go back when I have time to bike further.

Visited July 2012
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“great ride”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

well maintained with beautiful scenery , with bathrooms en route

Visited May 2012
London, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Really lovely (and easy) bike trail”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

we did this one afternoon in June - it was a bit hot but the path is paved and very easy and a lovely trail for an afternoon...

Visited June 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Glenwood Canyon Bike Trail”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We did the bike trail 2 days after whitewater rafting. The trail is paved, and right on the river through Glenwood Canyon. It was 16 miles and with a few stops our 9 year old made it with no problems. There are restrooms and water fountains to refill the water bottles along the way, and amazing views of the river and canyon.

Visited May 2012