“An extremely comfortable, affordable and clean hotel.”

Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Glendale
Pictou, Canada
“An extremely comfortable, affordable and clean hotel.”
Reviewed November 16, 2010

I would like to thank the staff for an excellent stay.The Hampton In and Suites was one of the most clean,comfortable and quiet hotels I have stayed in. A bonus is the hot breakfast buffet..and ...excellent quality and service.
Although the hotel is a fair bus ride to the Convention Center...there is plenty of restrauants and shopping in the area.
To get to the Convention Center..iot takes approx. 25 min by bus. If it is the weekend...count on approx 1 hour by bus.
Denver is a beautiful and friendly city. I loved it.
PS. You can work out at BallyS fitness club...2 blocks away.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Hampton_CherryCreek, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this review, December 1, 2010
Hello Candianvisitor99,

Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear you enjoyed the hotel facilities and were provided with excellent service. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy Denver and loved the city, we are lucky to be able to enjoy this beautiful city every day. In regards to the public transportation, we are conveniently located about two miles away from the light rail system. The light rail is the most convenient, inexpensive, and fastest way to travel within the city without your personal automobile. Hopefully that can make your next visit to Denver even more enjoyable. Once again, thank you for your review and I hope to see you at our hotel again soon!

-Ryan Foltz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Shelby Township, Michigan
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Asked for directions to various locations and they were very useful, probably saved us time in a very busy area. Comfortable hotel and location. Very accessable to venues in downtown Denver and restaurants in the area.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Hello!

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed your time at our hotel, and I am pleased to hear that our staff provided you with friendly and helpful service. We take pride in serving our guests. We also love to get feedback from our guests as we are always striving to improve our service to each guest individually. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Crown King, Arizona
Reviewed October 7, 2010

This Hampton was quite nice. It is close to a lot of attractions. And to downtown Denver. Rooms were bigger than other Hamptons I have stayed at. Front staff pleasant. But always busy. I would stay here again. Common areas a need attention.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Hello Donald60,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay at our hotel. I am very glad you enjoyed the hotel and our beautiful city. We are always concentrated on providing superior service to every one of our guests and want you to feel at home while staying with us. Thank you for choosing us as your hotel choice and I hope to see you again in the future!

Knoxville, TN
Reviewed July 4, 2010

My husband and I stayed overnight at this Hampton on June 26 before a long drive to Rapid City, SD. As with most Hamptons, the personnel were very nice, the service was great, and the room was clean and quiet. We typically search out Hampton Inns due to this level of service. We had a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Hampton_CherryCreek, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this review, August 16, 2010
Hello Nixbry,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that we (not only individually, but as a brand) are a safe haven for you and your family while traveling. We always strive to provide the most efficient service, and the cleanest rooms. Again, thank you for your review and I hope to see you again in the lobby over breakfast soon!

- Ryan Foltz
Northern California
Reviewed June 27, 2010

This hotel was typical of a Hampton Inn and was quite comfortable. The bed was just right, even tho the hide-a-bed was a bit hard and lumpy. Our room was quiet as well, as we found out there was a noisy group next to us when we were passing by in the hallway - we couldn't hear them through the walls. The only complaint I have is with the airconditioning unit...it was noisy at times and didn't maintain the temperature evenly.

We also chose this hotel for it's location. Even tho the address is Glendale, it is in a good location to explore Denver. It is just a few yards off of Colorado Blvd. and close to the freeway. There is a Whole Foods market just across the street and a Starbucks just across the parking lot.

The breakfast had good variety and was stocked as well as could be expected with a Welsh Rugby team staying there! Those blokes can eat!

All-in-all we had a nice two nights there.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank Fifi58
Hampton_CherryCreek, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this review, July 2, 2010
Hello Fifi58,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our wonderful city. I would like to apologize for the noisy AC unit in your room, we will make sure to address and fix any problems. Thank you for choosing our hotel and I hope to see you again in the near future!

Regards,

Ryan Foltz - General Manager
Houston, Texas
Reviewed April 1, 2010

I was visiting this location while traveling to Denver on a business trip.

The location was easily found by my GPS and the hotel in a commercial / residential area, but on a quiet street, so does not experience freeway or other surrounding noise. Checkin was quick and easy. There is a nicely decorated, large and inviting lobby with a small front desk and nicely appointed common area. (Breakfast area) They have coffee and tea available 24 hours a day and cookies each evening. They have a small convenience store / pantry that has reasonable prices for a hotel. They also have a guest laundry. (Coin operated)

The hotel has a small gym even for a limited service hotel. A few pieces of cardio equipment, weight equipment, etc. There is nice indoor pool, and an outdoor sunning area. To their credit they do have free access to a very nice local health club, just ask for the pass.

They have a nice business center with two computers and a printer/scanner. The hotel has free internet access for guests and I found it to be speedy for hotel service.

The rooms are a bit dated looking in décor but very clean, roomy, and are nice. Beds are typical Hampton Cloud 9 (nice beds). The rooms have nice old 27" CRT TV's, but plenty of channels. The climate control works and you can leave the blower motor on for white noise while the climate control is still functioning. Bathrooms are well equipped but tiny, you have to kind of move out of the way to shut the door. Some rooms have microwave, fridge, and couches. The room was quiet and had no noise from outdoors.

The area has several many types of dining option you could want, some in walking distance. There is a Whole Foods next door that is a great place to grab a quick bite and bring it back to the hotel.

The breakfast area had plenty of seating in the morning. Typical Hampton breakfast. The days I stayed it was omlettes, Sausage, Waffles, pastries, cereal, juices, coffee, etc. They also have the on the run bags with an apple, muffin, cereal bar, water, and mints. Checkout was easy as they had my bill under my door.

I have decided to make this my primary hotel when I stay in the Harahan area. The staff was always very friendly and always asked if we needed anything.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank pcsanity
Hampton_CherryCreek, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this review, April 8, 2010
Hello pcsanity,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our property. I am glad to hear that you foudn our hotel to be easily accessible and that you were able to enjoy our guest facilities and amenities.

In regards to the TV's, we will be upgrading in the near future to high definition LCD TV's.

I am also happy to hear that our staff treated you well and were attentive to your needs. I look forward to seeing you again at our property in the near future!

- Ryan Foltz, General Manager
Troy, NY
Reviewed March 2, 2010

The staff and amazing service that was provided were the best part of my stay at this hotel. Upon entering the hotel, the staff immediately engaged us in friendly conversation and provided several wonderful restaurant recommendations. We were able to check in almost 3 hours early and they called a taxi for us whenever we needed transportation.

The beds were so comfortable and the sheets were sparkling white! Our room was basic yet it included a nice desk, an armchair and ottoman, and a luggage bench. The business center off of the lobby was extremely handy as well.

This hotel was easily accessible to DU, the Cherry Creek Mall, and downtown via taxi.

Negligible complaints include meat in all of the hot breakfast entrees (but meat is pretty popular in Denver anyway and there are many other breakfast options available in the buffet) and the shower curtain not covering the bath tub all of the way (more awkward than actually annoying!).

All in all, an extremely satisfying experience that has converted me to a Hampton Inn and Suites customer!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Hello miki256, Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. We pride ourselves with staff that treat our guests well during their stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our bedding and were able to utilize our business center as well.

Our location does provide easy access wherever one would need to go in the Denver area and I am glad to hear you were able to enjoy our wonderful city.

Hampton as a brand has recently upgraded our breakfast to include "make your own" belgian waffles, as well as adding an additional hot item.

I hope to see you again soon at our property!

- Ryan Foltz, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek
Staybridge Suites Denver-Cherry Creek
Holiday Inn Denver - Cherry Creek
Residence Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!