“Good service”

Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The service and cost at Hampton Inn is excellent. One of the best hotels for the price. Clean and good amenities. More variety in the Fitness room would be helpful. The room was quiet and the internet connectivity was excellent. I would definitely stay at a Hampton Inn or Hilton whenever one is available when I travel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

I have been the general manager at this property for a short time, and the staff has impressed me from day one. I want to thank you for your comments and will share them with the staff at our morning meeting. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to your next visit

Reviewed May 27, 2013

The PM shift Zach was able to break the news to me about how my room was given away. His personality is what kept me there instead of just canceling the reservation and finding another hotel. If you and a signifcant other are spending the night in a room with a hotub, check in early so that they don't give your room away.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

We are pleased to have Zach as our team member and was happy to see that you stayed with us rather than going somewhere else. I will make sure that Zach reads your comments. Thank you again for taking the time to respond on Trip Advisors.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Everything exceeded the expectations for the level of hotel we thought we were staying at. The care we experienced and the amenities were great. The front end staff made the trip personal from the start of our reservations.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. Although I have been the general manager at this property for a short period of time, I would agree with you that the staff goes out of their way to make everyone feel welcome. I hope to see you on a future return to Denver. Thanks again for your comments.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

After a stressful last minute cross-country trip to attend a friend's funeral, Hampton Inn was the perfect place to land, from check-in to check-out. They even offered me a bereavement rate at check-in, despite the fact that I had totally forgotten to ask for it when I registered. Great staff who were very helpful with a number of needs during my stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your comments and the reason why you stayed with us. I have shared your comments with the staff during our morning meeting, as a reminder that every guest stays with us for many reasons. I was really proud of them and how they stepped up and made sure that your needs were taken care of.

We wish you the best.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

The room was comfortable and quiet, breakfast variety was good. It was a good value. The check in clerk was very helpful and made sure I had a quiet room. The only downside was the water pressure in the bathroom, it was pretty sad. Otherwise it was a decent place to stay, I could stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and staff. I will pass your comments on to our maintenance department about the shower pressure, so that we can see if we can correct that issue. Again, thank you for your comments.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great price. Clean. Free breakfast was great. Staff is super freindly. They were exceptionally welcoming from the minute we checked in. Close to great shopping. Very pleasant experience. Had never stayed there before. Glad that we did.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I was delighted to hear that this was the first time you had stayed at our hotel and that everything was to your liking. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Denver.

John Meyers

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stayed one night as was upgraded to one of their suites which contained 2 rooms.

The living area had a sofabed (which not usable to sit on as I sank into the cushions) , arm chair (which was fairly comfortable to watch the TV from), TV, and kitchenette (Fridge, microware, 2 burner cook top) and 2 seat eating area. Unfortunately there wasn't a dedicated work space. I utilized the eating area to work on my laptop, however I was unable to see the TV from the eating area. Had I moved the chairs (which would have blocked the door to the room) I probably could have seen the TV.

The bedroom had the bed, tv, vanity then the shower and toilet were separated. The shower/toilet room was very dark and needed brighter lighting. The bed was very comfortable and the hotel was quiet. The room also had a balcony which would have been nice to sit on if the weather was warmer.

For a longer stay, this would be a great room to have. As I only stayed one night I was not able to really take advantage of the kitchenette in the suite.

This hotel is located in the Cherry Creek area of Denver so there was shopping and plenty of restaurant choices in the area. Overall a great location.

Since I paid for a standard room and was upgraded to a suite due to my hhonors status, this was an outstanding value and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Rebecca B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I'm glad you enjoyed your suite despite the challenges of finding a workspace with a view of the TV. We have recently renovated and hope to have you back soon to experience our fresh new look!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Holiday Inn Denver - Cherry Creek
Residence Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!