Residence Inn Denver Cherry Creek
$81
$95
ExtendedStay
$75
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$144
$127
$112
$106
HolidayInn.com
Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$143
$123
Courtyard
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$180
$144
All reviewsnice little kitchen areafront deskfree drinks and foodtwo bedroom suiteoutdoor fire pitwithin walking distanceusb portsunderground parkingwhole foodssuper targetworkout roomfull kitchendenver cherry creekwalk in showernice propertystayed nightsliving area
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I booked this hotel earlier this year before it was even open as I thought a brand new hotel should be in top notch condition and unfortunately I was wrong.

It started out with parking. We were glad we finally arrived after a 8 hour drive from Kansas City but it turned out the parking lot was a zoo. It was shared by another hotel and multiple other restaurants so when we arrived at 6pm on a Thurs night, there was essentially no parking. My husband had to drop us all over and circled around for 15 mins before he got a parking spot - nightmare #1

We booked a two bedroom two bath suites as I am travelling with my parents. We like the idea to have a common area but also the privacy of our own bedroom. When I checked in, without even asking me, I was given two separate studio suites instead. I told her I booked one room and not two rooms, then the front desk staff said "we are giving you an upgrade". I told her I do not want the upgrade as I like the setting or a two bedroom two bath suites, then the truth came out, they sold out of what I originally booked! I do not understand what is the point of booking a room, guaranteed with your credit card and not ending up with what you got - nightmare #2

We only stayed for two nights, thank God! As on our second night. neither me or my husband could sleep. There was constant loud buzzing sound from the fridge. It was 2am in the morning and my 4 and 6 year old kids were in deep sleep. Since it was our last night and we did not want to wake our kids up, we decided to just suck it up and not call the front desk. At check out, I told the front desk what happened in our room last night and the response was "you should have called us earlier". There was no apology whatever but more like an accusation as to why I did not bring it to their attention at 2am! - nightmare #3

We stayed at various residence inns, homewood suites, hampton inns on our two week road trip in the states and this is the newest, most modern hotel but also the worst hotel we have stayed. I definitely would not return!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
HotelLeadership, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear mjqueenCalgary,

I'd like to start off by saying thank you for sharing your feedback. I am also terrbily sorry about the nightmares you experienced while at our property. It's our goal to ensure you have a wonderful stay and I apologize if we were unable to meet your expectations.

Our open public parking is shared with the rest of the City Set complex. There is an underground garage as well as the top level parking with ample parking. On busy nights I could see how this may be a problem. City Set offers complimentary Valet parking for our guests to help eliminate the trouble of self-parking.

During your stay there was an unforseen error with our two bedroom suites. Thinking in your best interest we provided an upgrade with two connecting studios so that you may have a parallel amount of space. I understand how that may have been disappointing, and I apologize if that hindered the quality of your stay.

I'm also sorry that on your last night the refridgerator's humming kept you awake. The Front Desk staff aims in providing fantastic service to all our guests, and I take full responsibility for any miscommunication you may have received from any of our associates. Given the experience you had at our property I would like to make this up to you in any way I can. Please don't hesitate in contacting me a the Hotel.

Despite the experience you had, I hope that you'd be willing to give us a second chance the next time you're in the Denver Metropolitan or Glendale area. Again, thank you for the review, and enjoy the rest of the summer season.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My family stayed here for a Denver vacation. This hotel is close to many areas including Cherry Creek Mall and some minutes away from Water World. It is very clean and the amenities are wonderful. I will definitely make it a point to stay here when I visit Denver again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
HotelLeadership, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear Sheryl C,

Thank you for the fantastic review! Your feedback means the world to us here at the Residence Inn by Marriott - Denver/Cherry Creek. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Don't be a stranger, next time you're in town we'd love to serve you again. Hope you enjoy the rest of your Summer season, and thanks again!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The Residence Inn in Cherry Creek is certainly a hotel I would stay at again. The building is quite new, offers a very nice pool, exercise room, and comfortable rooms. It is within walking distance (directly next to) several really good restaurants. There was ample parking, and I had no problems finding a spot, even when I returned at 10:30pm.

I stayed here for business, and it is definitely a hotel I would stay at again. A quick tip- the hotel is a little hard to find. It was very confusing when I put the address into my GPS. Just know that the hotel is actually off of Colorado Boulevard- you have to turn down one of the side streets to access the hotel.

The only complaint i have is that when I used the iron in the room, it immediately left some dark brown residue on my pants. I'm not sure what it is, but it basically ruined my work pants. I suppose the lesson here is to always inspect the iron before using it. That was my biggest complaint.

Overall, this was a very clean, comfortable hotel, and I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
HotelLeadership, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Dear thegreatone3182,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the experience you had at the Residence Inn by Marriott Denver/Cherry Creek. We appreciate your feedback greatly as it only helps us to do better in the future.

I'm sorry if you had any difficulties finding us. Being so new, Google Maps and GPS devices have had a problem securing our location. We are right off Colorado Blvd and Cherry Creek Drive South, behind the Hilton Garden Inn.

I'd also like to extend an apology for the mishap you had with the in-room iron. Apart of the Housekeeping checklist is to inspect all appliances and gadgets to make sure they are in good, clean condition. I'm so sorry that this inconvenienced you. I invite you to please contact us back so that we may obtain further information about this issue.

I am sharing this review with our Housekeeping Department so that we may be able to prevent this from happening to any of our guests in the future. Again, thank you so much for taking the time in giving us your feedback. I hope that we may get the chance to serve you again. Have a wonderful summer!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Meeting Marriott quality expectations is made easy by the staff and rooms at this property. Spotless new hotel near the Cherry Creek Mall and has a vast array of amenities surrounding it. Front desk staff very friendly and professional. The free breakfast was extremely good with a vast array of hot foods, cereals, breads, juices etc., and on Tues-Thurs there is a free managers reception in the lobby with great food. Quite filling by itself.
Rooms are spacious, quiet, and clean. (closet/bathroom doors tend to be too close and bang each other a bit). Within a 100 yards of the front door there are at least 7 restaurants ranging from upscale seafood to quick snacks. Directly out the front door, across the parking lot is W.O.B - World of Beer- enough said.
Busy?-hotel will purchase your food order and stock your fridge/pantry during the week. Simply perfect for a work week or two and/or a pleasure trip of a few days to Denver. As the property is behind the stores fronting Colorado Blvd, follow your GPS closely. After initial visit, no issue.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
HotelLeadership, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Dear geezer715,

What an incredible review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share the experience you had at the Residence Inn by Marriott - Denver/Cherry Creek. We truly appreciate your feedback. I've shared your review with the rest of our staff, and we're all thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. Being that we are new, Google and GPS' are having a problem locating us correctly, but I'm glad you were able to find us.

Next time you're in Denver, don't be a stranger. We'd love to have you back at our Hotel. Thank again for the excellent review, and I hope you have a fantastic Summer!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

If you are into new hotels, this is a great choice in the Cherry Creek area. We tried to book a two bedroom suite, but they were full, so we settled for a one bedroom with a pull out sofa. Nice little kitchen area. Very clean, several restaurants within walking distance, a few still under construction. There is a Panera in the same complex of hotels/restaurants so we were able to take out sandwiches, breakfast items, etc on our way to ballgames. Very clean, great staff. My only complaint is the bar across the parking lot, and right outside our window. Even with windows closed, the music was very loud. The manager called the bar at 11:30 and asked them to keep it down both nights of our stay. They toned it down for a bit, but generally, if you are staying on this side of the hotel, expect loud music til at least 1 AM.

Room Tip: Book a room opposite the bar.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Sundance1,

Thank you for the lovely review! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and we're all glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Since your departure, City Set has completed and opened 4 additional restaurants including: Jax Fish House & Oyster Bar, Big Smoke Burger, Cuba Cuba Sandwicheria, and Udi's Cafe & Bar.

I'm sorry that our neighbors disturbed you overnight. We have successfuly worked out a great relationship with World of Beer and the City of Glendale to eliminate any noise disturbances in the future. I hope that you come and visit us again next time you're in the Mile High City. Once more, thank you for the excellent review. Have a wonderful Summer!