I was little apprehensive initally to get a room 4.8 miles away from the convention center. But once I reached 4220 E my unhappiness/ apprehensions evaporated. It took little over 30 minutes to reach the beautiful Cherry Creek area from the Denver International Airport. The check-in time is 3 pm. As there was no scope for an early check in I had to book it one day early.
The huge two bedroom apartment was an overkill for a single customer like me who was not traveling with family this time.It was literally more than enough for me to be the sole occupant of a two-bedroom/two bath suite with a fully-equipped kitchen.
The shuttle service to and fro the convention center(hotel is not responsible) was sluggish, so had to rent a cab(USD 15 each way) most of the time.
The temperature was freezing(even minus 7 or 8 Celsius) outside but the whole building was nicely kept warm and comfortable.
During happy hours (5.30-7.20 pm)on Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursday complimentary refreshment(with drinks) are served.
Breakfast spread was nice, but bit monotonous which was probably expected.
The business center and the convenience store is open 24x7. While the business center was free, the store was little over priced.
But, when you have a huge Target just across the road why should you bother at all.
I enjoyed my morning walk for a couple of days during my stay at Staybridge. They have a lovely walking trail around and the surroundings are very pleasant.
The staffs are polite, helpful and cordial.
I was especially touched one morning when I was waiting for my conference shuttle at the end of the corridor opening to the rear side of the hotel, the front desk girl came running to inform me that a cab has just arrived on the front side and as the shuttle service is uncertain, if I want, she can request the cab to wait for me.
This kind of personal service we don't expect in many big 5 star hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the banks of the Cherry Creek River and only a short drive from the Rocky Mountains, the Staybridge Suites Denver Cherry Creek is central to all that Denver has to offer. This all suite property is perfect for your next corporate or leisure overnight or extended stay. A great alternative to a corporate apartment or,temporary housing, all of our suites feature a fully equipped kitchen, separate living and sleeping area, and a large work desk with free high speed Internet. In addition, we provide a complimentary hot breakfast buffet daily to all our guests as well as a complimentary evening Guest Social served Tues-Thurs from 5:30PM-7:30PM. We are a pet friendly hotel, ideal for corporate relocation's and located in Glendale only 6 miles from Elitch Gardens Amusement Park and 22 miles from Denver International Airport. Our hotel is within reach of the Dave and Busters, the State Capital, the Botanical Gardens, the Denver Zoo and the Children's Museum. We are also within a 25 mile radius of Waterworld and the city of Boulder. Some of our guests choose to stay at our hotel to visit nearby hospitals such as Presbyterian Hospital, Children Hospital and University Hospital or also the University of Denver and University of Colorado.We have easy access to all of Denver s major highway arteries, so getting to Aspen, Vail, Breckenridge or Winterpark is convenient and fast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, IHG, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Staybridge Suites Denver-Cherry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Denver-Cherry Creek Hotel Glendale
- Staybridge Suites Glendale
- Glendale Staybridge Suites