Staybridge Suites Denver-Cherry Creek
$169
$143
Hampton.com
$95
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$144
$127
$114
Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$132
Courtyard
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$144
TripAdvisor
All reviewssuper targetbasketball courttwo bedroom suitefire pitnational jewishfull size refrigeratordenver cherry creekan extended staywalking pathbusiness centerbike trailstove topsitting roomfree breakfastfully equipped kitchennice breakfasthot tub
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed in a 2 bedroom suite and we loved all the space. We had a sitting area separate from the bedrooms and a kitchen. The outside area is very well maintained with a great seating area and fire pit. The hotel offered complimentary breakfast and dinner during the week. The hotel was neat and clean and in a great location with several restaurant and shopping options. The only negative is that we could hear everything in the courtyard which was noisy until around 11 pm.. If you are a light sleeper this might to work for you.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Never in my life have I ever seen a hotel treat their guests so shabby. Their computer system is so outdated they cannot even find your hotel reservation even though I confirmed them several times over the phone. Your accommodation "requests" are a complete and utter joke. Although I requested the first floor because I was in hauling close to 400 lbs into the room, I got a top floor room at the very end of the building. You know it's bad when the front desk manager can't rectify any of the mistakes the Staybridge has made and then proceeds to tell you that other guests are more important to accomodate. The rooms are outdated, smelly and moldy. It truly doesn't get any worse than this !If you decide to stay at this hole in the wall, good luck to you and just remember that as a fellow trip advisor...... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!

Room Tip: Stay at the Hilton Garden Inn..... only one block away!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank HeatherS913
Aaron W, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and how our actions effected your stay with us on your most recent visit. I understand the inconvenience and aggravation it caused being placed on the top floor with all your items. We review the requests and make every effort to satisfy requests. Unfortunately the room type you reserved conflicted with the physical availability of a first floor room. We regret that we did not reach out to you prior to your arrival to make you aware of this situation.

In regards to your room condition, I will be inspecting it this afternoon to ensure we have resolved any of your issues. As you could notice during your stay, we are in the process of making improvements to the property. All of the Wall coverings and carpet has been replaced in the hallways and will complete lobby refresh next week. We just recently replaced the mattresses in your suite and will be installing a new bedding package in the coming month. We appreciate your feedback and I am sorry that you had to experience this on your stay here in Denver.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband and I were in Denver for a business trip. I chose the Staybridge suites for the location and its favorable reviews. Our room was great- It was spacious and comfortable and clean too! It overlooked the Cherry creek Biking/walking trail. The outside courtyard/pool area was beautiful. I enjoyed relaxing by the pool a couple of times during our stay.

The only negative was the strong cigarette smell in the lobby and hallways. Fortunately, the rooms did not smell. The hotel is in the midst of a renovation, and it is my understanding that the carpets in the lobby and hallways will be replaced....hopefully this will eliminate the odor....although I think they still are allowing smoking on certain floors.

The location was perfect. We walked :to the mall, to eat, and to the grocery store. It was also very nice to be able to take walks along the Cherry Creek Biking/walking trail that was just on the other side of the parking lot.

Staff were professional and ready to help in whatever way they could. The check in and Check out process was quick and efficient.

I think once the renovations are complete this will be an awesome place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This is a great place to stay for a vacation. Full size refrigerator w/ ice maker, microwave, even a cooktop and dishwasher. It is right across from a Super Target. Good complimentary breakfast as well.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ferrellhoust
Reviewed May 11, 2013

One of the better Staybridge Suites because the location is convenient to shopping, restaurants, downtown Denver, sights (Botanic Garden etc.) and the University of Denver; the beds are brand new (and Fabulous!); breakfast is really good; and the hotel is on a quiet side street but with easy access to the expressway. Staff were very helpful (directions, suggestions, printouts of maps, etc.). The rooms and public areas are clean, and soon to be upgraded. I'll be back on my next Denver trip.

Room Tip: Our corner suite overlooking the pool area was nice.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends