We recently sold our home in Boulder, CO and loaded up last items in a U-Haul trailer and planned to drive to South Texas to our new location. We wanted to visit one more night with my wife's son and her newly born first grandchild who live and work near the Cherry Creek section of Denver (actually Glendale). Our goal was to find a hotel that is pet friendly, had room to park our vehicle with trailer attached, and close enough so that her son could come and pick us up so that we would not have to unhook. I thought the chance of finding such a hotel was very slim but was very surprised when the Staybridge hotel popped up in my online search and was within walking distance of Cherry Creek.
I called the hotel and they assured me that there was plenty of room to park our vehicle with the trailer. They also confirmed that our pet was very welcome for only a $10 additional fee. When we checked in the staff was helpful again in pointing out the best place for our vehicle. The room was large and had the extra convenience of a small kitchen that was very helpful since we had refrigerated items for our long trip south. This hotel made our visit with the family very convenient. While there we met several groups at the morning free breakfast who used the hotel as their jumping off place for sightseeing in the Front Range and for skiing.
We had not stayed at Staybridge Suites before this visit but after this experience we will definitely have them on our selection list when traveling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the banks of the Cherry Creek River and only a short drive from the Rocky Mountains, the Staybridge Suites Denver Cherry Creek is central to all that Denver has to offer. This all suite property is perfect for your next corporate or leisure overnight or extended stay. A great alternative to a corporate apartment or,temporary housing, all of our suites feature a fully equipped kitchen, separate living and sleeping area, and a large work desk with free high speed Internet. In addition, we provide a complimentary hot breakfast buffet daily to all our guests as well as a complimentary evening Guest Social served Tues-Thurs from 5:30PM-7:30PM. We are a pet friendly hotel, ideal for corporate relocation's and located in Glendale only 6 miles from Elitch Gardens Amusement Park and 22 miles from Denver International Airport. Our hotel is within reach of the Dave and Busters, the State Capital, the Botanical Gardens, the Denver Zoo and the Children's Museum. We are also within a 25 mile radius of Waterworld and the city of Boulder. Some of our guests choose to stay at our hotel to visit nearby hospitals such as Presbyterian Hospital, Children Hospital and University Hospital or also the University of Denver and University of Colorado.We have easy access to all of Denver s major highway arteries, so getting to Aspen, Vail, Breckenridge or Winterpark is convenient and fast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Staybridge Suites Denver-Cherry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Denver-Cherry Creek Hotel Glendale
- Staybridge Suites Glendale
- Glendale Staybridge Suites