“Fantastic!”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Glendale
Douglas, Wyoming
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Easy check in, the room was great, the hotel staff was fabulous. I had other people with me in different rooms and they loved theirs! There wasn't a whole lot of noise even though there were several people in the hotel.

The beds were FANTASTIC! LOVED the comforter - my sister wanted to take it home!

I didn't have breakfast, but my roomies did and they said it was excellent. I did however have some lemonaide and it was great!

It was centrally located and I loved that I could walk to the Super Target and to the park! The price was right for the area as well.

I LOVED the free laundry facility - very thoughtful! It was very nice to not have to lug change around.

Highly recommended!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
ME
Reviewed September 21, 2011

We stayed at the Staybridge Suites for the weekend after getting a recommendation from the East Side Jewish community website and office of one of the synagogues. The suite was very comfortable, the amenities were numerous (especially the laundry facility), and the service and attention to the special needs of Orthodox Jewish guests on the Sabbath was outstanding. All the staff members were anxious to make our stay as pleasant as possible, were filled with great ideas for fun things to do and were knowledgeable about the area. The lemonade in the lobby was a really nice touch too and made us feel very much at home.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Audrey44855
New York City, New York
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Nice clean suite. Very useful kitchenette. Topped by a staff that went out of their way to make us happy!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Denver, CO
Reviewed July 31, 2011

I stayed here for 5 days. The breakfast carries a wider than average array of breakfast foods, they serve dinner 3 nights a week, but I didn't try the food yet it seemed popular with the other guests. The workout facility has more resistance training equipment than typical and a recumbent bike, 2 treadmills and an elliptical that's seen better days. The facility shares space with the laundry so the room can get quite hot and humid. The carpets desperately need to be replaced throughout the building and they still allow smoking which is a shame. The stale odor is present but tolerable. The rooms are clean, the beds are minimally comfortable, the linens aren't bad, the comforter was stained, and the pillows are lumpy and feel like worn down. The blackout liners are effective over the windows, there is no option for continuous white noise, such as a fan setting, to block out the road noise from nearby Colorado, there's no luggage stand which I prefer to use over the coffee table which I had to use. I wouldn't take a bath in the tub but I wasn't scary to use for a shower. The wireless and ethernet cabled internet was fine on the 3rd floor where I had my room, but my friend who stayed on the 1st floor had frequent difficulty connecting wirelessly. The courtyard was under construction and therefore unusable. I'm very particular about hotel rooms, and bottom line I slept in this one and felt less uncomfortable than in most. Replace the carpets and the duvet covers, go 100% smoke free and you've got something special!

Room Tip: 3rd or 4th floor facing west for mountain views
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Lake Zurich, Illinois
Reviewed March 24, 2011

From the friendly front desk staff to the large room, I was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean and spacious. The decor has been partially updated.

• Stayed February 2011
Kearney, Nebraska
Reviewed March 12, 2011

After doing alot of research for our New Years Eve Get away to denver we decided to stay here. We stayed from Dec. 30-Jan.1. We got upgraded to a suite on the 4th floor and it was a beautiful room. We had our own livingroom with TV, a seperate bedroom with the bathroom off of that and then the kictchen area was amazing. They even had cooking utiencils and cups and dishes for us to use. It was a great place for us to stay for 3 nights. Its also close to downtown, we went out everynight and took a taxi to the downtown area, it was around $15. I felt safe parking our car in the free parking lot. . I cant wait to come back it was a great trip and this hotel had alot to do with that!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas
Reviewed February 2, 2011

Nice modern building, comfortable suites, nice comp breakfast and free internet. Just 4 miles to downtown and situated right on Cherry Creek make for a nice setting. I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
Residence Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Holiday Inn Denver - Cherry Creek
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek
Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek

Been to Staybridge Suites Denver-Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!