Tripadvisor
Glendale
1,237 results
All reviews great location free underground parking mountain view nice hotel within walking distance whole foods business trip business center front desk staff close to downtown fitness center free breakfast hgi denver lobby target conference
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

Stayed for 7 nights, they tried to charge me for 8! And they tried to charge me dollar for three days of their restaurant use even though I had paid in cash at breakfast. Pay close attention to your receipt!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgiccgm, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Thank you janetsmcvay for your review. I'm sorry about the experience you had with billing and I'd be happy to talk with you if you can give me a call.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Accidentally made my non-refundable reservation for the wrong weekend. I was a little embarrassed. They refunded my money and still got me a room. Very cool updated hotel in a fun location with lots of food around!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you mmyers359 for your review, we are glad we were able to accommodate you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

The HGI is a really nice property in a fantastic location outside of downtown. The property is well maintained, the staff very personable and helpful. I was pleasantly surprised by the location. Within 3 blocks walk I found 3 places I enjoy going and shopping:

Planet Fitness - 1 1/2 blocks away
Whole Foods 2 blocks away
really nice wine / liquor store 2 blocks away

But best of all, 4 very good restaurants a short walk across the parking lot.

I was working in Aurora and did not find the drive bad at all.

Room tip: Away from elevator / ice machine area
Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you Scott S for your review, we appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

I found this hotel to be clean and comfortable. Room was a nice size with microwave and mini fridge. The breakfast was awesome and the wait staff was super nice. This is a really great hotel for the price and the location was good too. I had no complaints. I would stay here again for sure when I return to Denver.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you jonhamburger for your review. We appreciate the comments and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed December 28, 2019

Excellent hotel, great staff, nice area. Great and diverse restaurants around. Room clean and functional, very quiet even on the street side. The check in staff extremely helpful. They serve fruit flavored water which is great after A long flight. Great coffee in the morning. Beautifully decorated lobby. Peaceful patio with a fire place. Loved it

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you omanta2019 for your review, we're glad you enjoyed the property and hope to see you the next time you're in the area.