Hilton Garden Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
1,090 results
All reviewsfree underground parkingworld of beercolorado blvdgreat hotelmountain viewwithin walking distancewhole foodsbusiness tripup to datebusiness centerfront desk staffclose to downtownminute drivefitness centereasy accessconvenient locationwould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 3, 2010

I stay at Hilton Garden Inns quite a bit and I am very impressed with this hotel. It looks wonderful and has all the service and ammenities that you would expect from a Garden Inn. Cutting edge design and a great location. Be careful around rush hour: lots of traffic. I was also surprised that they did not have any dining coupons for the restaurants attached to their property.

Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank wikwells
hgiccgm, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2010

Thank you so much for your feedback. I appreciate your suggestion to provide coupons to the retail establishments attached to the property. We are working to do so. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 18, 2010

I needed to spend one night in the Denver area and wanted to be close to downtown. I randomly chose this hotel and was "over the top" pleased with what I found! It turned out I was in on the night of their grand opening for the newly renovated hotel. I will say it was a pleasure to see the exciting atmosphere and the beautiful presentation of the exquisite food and drinks they were offering. However, taking that out of the picture - this hotel was so wonderful! The service was so friendly and professional. I had one issue on my new television and a maintenance person was promptly up addressing it. He was very efficient and friendly! My room was so comfortable! After a nice hot bath, I relaxed on one of the most comfortable beds I have slept in with the most amazing linens, looked out at the beautiful views of the mountains, and enjoyed my nice flat panel television. The next morning, having had a great nights sleep, I tried out the fitness room. The Precor equipment was clean and in great running order! Towels were nicely stocked and everything was clean. The entire hotel, pool, fitness area, business area, rooms, elevators...everything was immaculate! Check-out was easy with their quick check-out button on the phone. It took me about 15 minutes to get downtown - with rush hour traffic. I will not hesitate to use this hotel again - in fact, I look forward to it and highly recommend it!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank Mags0614

Thank you so much for your kind comments and attention to detail. It looks like you found a way to use the HGI for exactly its designed purpose, from the Garden Sleep System beds and flat panel TVs to the Precor Fitness Center and express check-out. We'll keep working hard to reproduce this experience for every guest who stays with us. Thanks for your feedback and for your business. It is much appreciated.

Reviewed March 9, 2010

On our recent visit to Denver we asked our son to book a couple of nights in a hotel near where his apt. is.
I was a little worried as I was not sure of his taste in hotels, but trusted him.
Oh my word he did an excellent job of picking out this hotel.
It is top drawer all the way. It is a new hotel, opened at Christmas 2009.
The design is very modern and very well done from the draperies to the furniture.
I understand Valient Corp. took care of alot of the interior window and furniture design.
You could just tell someone paid very close attention to detail from the flat screen tv to the ergometric desk chair to the light fixtures ,bathroom furnishings and beautiful draperies.
We paid $99.00 a night and it was worth every penny.
When we got in from sightseeing there were fresh warm cookies in the lobby. Yummm!
The staff was very friendly. Excellent workout room. The pool will be done soon.
Did not eat there but the breakfast buffet looked excellent.
If you go and I highly recommend you do check out the lobby restrooms.
There is a tv in each mirror in the restroom and cloth towels to wash your hands and the sinks are like none you've ever seen.
It is located in the Cherry Creek section of town near such wonderful shops and eating places.
If we return to Denver we will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank DWessels72

Thanks for staying with us, and say thank you to your son for us as well for choosing us! The pool is open now, and we would love to have you back again to try it out. Thanks for the feed back, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 9, 2010

This hotel was recently renovated (opened on 12/31/09, we were told). When you walk into the lobby, one must say WOW! It's beautiful, trendy, sleek, clean, shiny, modern, etc, etc, etc! It is definitely a swanky HGI. Our family (with teenager) loved it! The rooms are the typical HGI rooms, comfortable, modern, and clean. And, of course, the beds are lovely and provide one of the best night's sleep one can experience from a hotel. The fitness center is surprisingly large and contains a good assortment of free weights and exercise equipment. The pool looks great. The outside seating/bar area will be wonderful in warm weather. The bar is stunning - the the bartender was awsome! The sandwich we had was very tasty (and we were eating very late at night, too). The front desk staff were extremely courteous and friendly, and great at modifying our reservation from 2 queen beds to a king bed room. The lobby complimentary coffee was appreciated in the mornings, as were the afternoon/evening refreshments (great cookies!). Parking was convenient, with good access to the hotel from major thoroughfares. And as an added bonus, the Cherry Creek Bike/Rec Path is just across the street - great for walking or cycling. The restaurants on the Colorado Blvd side of the hotel were great and convenient, as well. Can't say enough good things about this new HGI. Great value, too. Only minor suggestion - in room coffee was average quality (preferred the lobby complimentary coffee).

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank Cycleready

Thanks for the great feedback and for helping to spread the word about our new property. I'm very happy that you had a good experience with us, and I certainly want to welcome you to stay with us again next time you are in town.

Reviewed March 1, 2010

Recently stayed at this new hotel after its renovation and was very impressed with the quality of the entire hotel and staff. The staff was outstanding all around exceeding all expecations. Highly recommend this hotel when traveling to Denver and Cherry Creek.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank SeaTravelTime

Thanks for the recommendation. We certainly appreciate you helping to spread the word about us. Your feedback is much appreciated. I hope we will see you again soon!