Hilton Garden Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Residence Inn
$81
$149
$75
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$174
$159
$121
$114
HolidayInn.com
Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$165
$137
Courtyard
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$174
$125
Fairfield Inn
TripAdvisor
1,101 results
All reviewsfree underground parkingworld of beercolorado blvdgreat hotelmountain viewwithin walking distancewhole foodsbusiness tripup to datebusiness centerfront desk staffclose to downtownminute drivefitness centereasy accessconvenient locationwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Very good value for the money, convenient location, exceptional customer focus. Friends who stayed in the same hotel also commented on how great the staff was making the stay a positive experience. The location was in a convenient and safe area, the exercise facility was good and never crowded. The breakfast was good, typical of similar hotels.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgiccgm, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Thank you Erica S for your recent review of our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our exercise room and other amenities. I'll make sure to pass on your comments about the staff, we're very lucky to have the staff we have.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel for a couple years now when I am on business and I am always pleased. The locations is excellent, offering plenty of dining options in and around the hotel. The hotel staff are friendly, the facilities are excellent (great work out facility and salt water pool), and the area is excellent (several options for trails to walk, bike, and run. At the end of my business trip, my family came and staid with me and they loved the area as well. I will be back. Thank you.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Joe P for your recent review of our hotel. I'm glad we can be your home away from home and we appreciate your business. I'll make sure to pass your review on to our staff. We look forward to seeing you next time you're here.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn at Cherry Creek near Denver Colorado and it was amazing! I will recommend it to anyone who is going to visit Denver. It is located near a great part of town where you can find restaurants and GREAT shopping at the Cherry Creek mall.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Solomon G for your review of our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our location and with the restaurants and great shopping nearby. We look forward to your next visit to the area.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Good amenities and good location for business travelers in Den. Great shopping and dining right in the same area as the hotel. Rooms are decent sized and clean smelling. Great little breakfast in the am and the water with fruit is yummy.

Room Tip: beds adjust so beware
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Thank you 316gimmickst for your recent review of our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and our location as well. I'll make sure to share your comments with our staff as well. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We reserved a block of rooms here for a wedding because it was a good location, the rooms were nice and the price was great.
Upon arrival for the event the staff was warm and welcoming and went out of their way to make our stay exceptional.
This Hilton Garden Inn exceeded all of our expectations. Our guests commented on how nice the hotel, breakfast, and staff were.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Thank PNP5 for your recent review of your stay. Congratulations on the wedding and I'm glad to hear that you and your guests had a great time. Please come back to celebrate your anniversary.